First Invoice for Activation
- A customer’s first invoice for activated services will include the initial proration charges, monthly recurring charges, and non-recurring charges.
- The proration charges are the cost-per-day, starting from the date of activation to the last day of the billing cycle.
- The monthly recurring charges are the fixed service charges billed in advance for the next month’s billing cycle.
- The non-recurring charges are for any one-time charges.
- Usage overage will only be charged if the allotted amount has been exceeded.